The Belarusian Centre for Scientific and Technical Cooperation with Provinces of China is created in the structure of the Republican Innovative Unitary Enterprise “Scientific and Technological Park BNTU «Polytechnic” in 2003. The Centre includes centre for scientific and technical cooperation with Henan, Jilin, Shandong and Heilongjiang Provinces of the People’s Republic of China.
Objectives: promotion of the Belarusian-Chinese cooperation in the sphere of science, techniques and education though rendering all-inclusive assistance to the organizations of the partner countries.
Main directions of activities:
- selection of foreign partners, possibilities of optimum cooperation alternatives, assistance in a conclusion of agreements and contracts, and in foundation of joint laboratories and centres;
- creation of the data banks of proposals and inquiries for high-tech production, organization of technology transfer;
- analysis and selection of innovative projects, evaluation of the commercial risks of innovative proposals, marketing researches;
- rendering information, consultancy, engineering, translational and other services to the organizations of partner countries, legal aid;
- assistance in attracting investments and other resources for joint projects’ implementation, creation of joint enterprises;
- organization and carrying-out scientific and technical events (seminars, exhibitions, fairs, conferences, cooperation exchanges, etc.);
- organization and assistance in reception of official delegations;
- organization of trainings and specialists’ exchanges;
- maintenance of the short0term and long-term joint programmes for scientific and technical cooperation;
- creation of information and marketing bilingual websites and their support;
- drafting and preparation of promotional materials on paper and electronic carriers.
67-117, Nezavisimosti ave, Minsk, 220013-BY, Republic of Belarus
+375 17 292-87-21
+375 17 292-80-81
firstname.lastname@example.org , BelarusChina@mail.ru