Belarusian-Ukrainian Center of the S&T and innovative cooperation is a structural subdivision the Republican Innovative Unitary Enterprise “Scientific and Technological Park BNTU “Polytechnic”. The center was created on the basis of the Republican Innovative Unitary Enterprise “Scientific and Technological Park BNTU “Polytechnic” and the Scientific Park "Kyiv Polytechnics" (National Technical University of Ukraine)
«The provision about Belarusian-Ukrainian Center of the S&T and innovative cooperation» between Belarusian National Technical University and the National Technical University of Ukraine "Kyiv Polytechnic Institute" was signed on 15 November 2011 in the framework of the Belarusian Innovation Week at the forum "Belarus-Ukraine."
The purpose of the Center is to develop an effective mechanism of interaction between the concerned educational institutions, research organizations and industrial enterprises of the Republic of Belarus and Ukraine in the sphere of education, science and development of new and high technologies and the implementation of joint programs, projects and promotion of advanced technologies and products to the markets of the Republic of Belarus, Ukraine and third countries, as well as assistance in expanding the business, academic relations and contacts in the field of science, technology and innovation.
Main directions of activities:
- provides a comprehensive study of market research and high-tech products of the Republic of Belarus and the Ukraine;
- analyzes the legislation of the Republic of Belarus and Ukraine in the scientific, technical, industrial spheres, in the sphere of international trade, patenting;
- develops standard documents (contracts, agreements) and recommendations for their opinion for the subjects of Belarus and Ukraine;
- provides consulting services to to interested educational institutions, research organizations, industry and the citizens of the Republic of Belarus and Ukraine on scientific, technological and innovation cooperation, including on the conclusion of agreements, contracts, licensing agreements and joint ventures;
- conducts works on attracting Ukrainian investments and technologies in the Republic of Belarus and vice versa in order to create high-tech products;
- participates in the creation of electronic databases on innovative projects and products of innovative enterprises in the Republic of Belarus and Ukraine of mutual interest, organizes the dissemination of this information among stakeholders in the Republic of Belarus and Ukraine;
- looking for partners for the implementation of scientific and technical and innovative projects in the Republic of Belarus and Ukraine;
- organizes and participates in exhibitions, contact exchanges, presentation seminars and other activities aimed at the development of bilateral scientific and technological innovation and cooperation;
- implements other activities to achieve its goals in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Belarus and Ukraine.
Currently it planned to hold the first joint meeting of the Board of Management of the Belarusian-Ukrainian center of scientific, technological and innovation cooperation, during it the results of the preparatory work will be announced, and a plan for further development of the centre will be approved.
Republican Innovative Unitary Enterprise
“Scientific and Technological Park BNTU «Polytechnic”
67-117, Nezavisimosti ave, Minsk, 220013-BY, Republic of Belarus
+ 375 17 292 80 81